2011년 8월 26일 금요일

Dear GLPS 16 Class 17

Dear GLPS 16 Class 17 Folks,

Hey Guys ^_^
I think only some of you will be able to visit your blogs huh?
Maybe this might be the last chance I can actually communicate with you guys.
First, I appreciate your kindness and cooperation among classmates.
I believe our class was the best class that had the best friendship.
I really thank you there were no bullies, or outcasts, and also thank you for cheering each other up.
Second, I wish that one time we can meet each other, and see how much we grew up. (huh?)
I think it will be very funny to see you guys a little older, than now. Maybe.
Last.
Thanks.
Thanks for everything.
Thanks for being the best classmate ever in my life.
I wish there would be a chance that everyone could meet in one place.
Umm.... Maybe...
Jerry, Eunyung, Axel, Sam, Lee, Paradox, Paul, Jim, Jacob, Sally, Jane, Kay, Helena, Isabella, Hannah, Allison, YoungJin, Jiho. And me. kkk
It'll be fun. It'll be funny~!
Well, still.
I think there are chances to meet at GLPS.
Thanks.
From, KMJ

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기